ARIZONA SNOWBOWL SNOW REPORTS
Snowbowl is open 7 days a week!
Agassiz Lift is open with most Ridgeside trails. See THE MAP OF OPEN TRAILS
|Snow in the past 24 hours
|Snow in the past 7 days
|Settled base depth
here to read the National Weather Service forecast for Snowbowl
- Agassiz Triple, Sunset Triple, Hart Prairie Double, Little Spruce Conveyor
- Hart Prairie, Little Spruce Conveyor Teaching Area, Southern Belle.
Most Ridgeside trails serviced by Agassiz Lift are now open. SEE THE MAP OF POEN TRAILS
- 7-11" powder on top of 20" of machine groomed packed powder base
Today's Weather Report
- Expected High: 16°
- Winds: mild to moderate, not affecting the lifts
- Skies: sunny
Sunset Terrain Park
- Features located at the top of Southern Belle: five jibs and two jumps
- Plowed and cindered, icy spots exist, 4WD required.
- For Arizona road conditions, please visit ADOT's website
GO SUNSMART AND PROTECT YOUR
in Arizona, it’s important to protect your skin from the forces
of nature, especially at high altitudes. We recommend following
- Wear UVA/UVB SPF 15+ sunscreen whenever you are on the mountain
- Wear sunglasses or goggles that block 100% of UV rays
- Wear protective clothing and hats
- Avoid getting sunburned to reduce your risk for sun damage
and skin cancer
more information, visit the Go SunSmart web site.