Arizona Snowbowl’s free 18-hole disc golf course was originally designed for the 2003 Professional Disc Golf Association championships. It is now open for the summer season every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This world-class disc golf course starts at Agassiz Lodge, wraps around Hart Prairie and the Sunset Lift area. The entire course offers challenging vertical gain and takes between three and five hours to complete. Course Map
For families seeking some exercise and a Scenic Chairlift Ride, we recommend playing holes 1 through 5. This stretch offers the least amount of elevation change and takes about an hour.
Please note that this summer Snowbowl will be working on revegetating the slopes after the construction projects. Some holes may be temporarily closed for safety concerns while heavy equipment is being operated at Snowbowl.
(1) The course is open Monday through Sunday. If you plan to play on Monday through Thursday, please park below the gate as the access to the Agassiz Lodge parking lots is restricted on these days. You can start playing from hole #10. Ski area entrance gate is locked at 5:00PM. Please park below the gate if you plan to play after 5:00PM. It is recommended to start from hole #10.
(2) Due to the extreme fire danger, SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED anywhere in the forest.
(3) Enjoy the National Forest. Pease respect the resort and other forest users.
(4) No littering – if you pack it in, please pack it out.
(5) Course layout is on irregular and mountainous terrain. Hike carefully and watch your step!
(6) Tall grass is on the course, watch your disc, especially on downhill holes.
(7) Certain holes may temporarily close throughout the summer due to revegetative projects on the slopes