***UPDATE: THE COURSE IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE WINTER OPERATIONS***
The completely redesigned course moves from the original location built during 2003 for the World Disc Golf Championships to The Humphrey’s Peak Quad area. We utilized help from pro disc golfers to lay out a completely new course that is challenging and fresh in all new terrain. With views of the upper mountain golfers will climb from 9500’ to 10,150’ about 650 feet of elevation gain. A and B basket locations on 8 of the more difficult holes will allow us to change up the course throughout the season and cater to novice and pro disc golfers alike. Disc golfers will complete the 18 hole course in just over 1.8 miles. Allow 2 hours to complete the course. Download the new .pdf map here!
- Discs are available for rent at the shop inside the Agassiz Lodge, seven days a week, when the Scenic Chairlift is open.
- $3.00 per disc.
- Refundable deposit of $10 per disc, or leave a credit card for collateral.
- Discs must be returned by 4 p.m. to avoid any charges.
- The course is open seven days a week from 6:30am to 5:00pm. If you plan on playing before or after hours please park below the gate in lot 6 and walk ¼ mile to Agassiz lodge to begin the course.
- Smoking is not permitted, and don’t litter. Please respect the resort, the forest, and other users.
- Course layout is on irregular and mountainous terrain. Hike carefully and watch your step.
- Certain holes may temporarily close throughout the summer due to re-vegetative projects on the slopes and/or special events.