Mountain Express provides FREE shuttle service between Downtown Flagstaff and the Hart Prairie Lodge at Arizona Snowbowl, via the Fort Valley Parking area. The Downtown Connection Center is located on Phoenix Ave. between Milton Road and Beaver Street. Parking is FREE at both the Fort Valley Parking area and the Downtown Connection Center.
Mountain Express Schedule
Mountain Express runs every day from December 26, 2016 through January 1, 2017, plus Fridays-Sundays in January and February.
Mountain Express Service Times
Saturdays & Sundays in January and February:
- Departs from the Downtown Connection Center at 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
- Continuous service from Fort Valley Parking Area from 8:30-11:00 a.m.
- Departs Hart Prairie Lodge starting at 3:00 p.m. for Fort Valley (only). Departs Hart Prairie Lodge for Downtown Flagstaff at 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. (final bus).
Fridays in January & February
- Departs from the Downtown Connection Center at 12:00 p.m.
- Departs Hart Prairie Lodge at 4:45 p.m.
All times are approximate and will vary depending on traffic conditions.
Ski and snowboard gear is welcome on the Mountain Express, and riders are responsible for securing their own equipment onboard the bus. Please note that sledding is prohibited at Arizona Snowbowl and anywhere along Snowbowl Road. For more information, visit mountainline.az.gov.